Your VirCru Subscription includes:
- Constant connection between the VirCru App on your smartphone, your VirCru Hub and additional VirCru connected devices.
- Management of the data between your VirCru devices and your App.
- Enabling access to all historic data relating to your boat and your VirCru system.
- All alerts and Notifications sent to the VirCru App on your smartphone.
- Tracking of your boat, or any other devices fitted with the VirCru Tag to monitor location, should they move unexpectedly.
Annual subscriptions will be taken as a one off payment from your selected method of payment.
For monthly subscribers, payments will be taken on a monthly basis from your selected method of payment with the first payment being processed at the point of purchase at checkout on vircru.com.
You can manage all elements of your VirCru subscription by accessing the My Account pages on vircru.com.
For more information on subscriptions, please view our Terms and Conditions.
Need help with your set up?
Where is your boat kept?
What type of engine do you have?
How many battery packs do you have?
How many cabins are there onboard?
Do you have a tender onboard?
Do you want your fridge to be cold when you arrive?
Let us guide you through getting VirCru onboard your boat.HELP ME CHOOSE
Frequently asked questions
VirCru is a system of sensors that allows you to monitor and control your boat from anywhere. These sensors offer boat owners three core functions:
- Notifications. VirCru ensures your boat is functioning correctly by constantly measuring bilge levels, battery power, water levels and more. If anything requires your attention, the VirCru app will notify you immediately.
- Monitoring. VirCru can alert you via the app if your boat is broken into, or equipment is taken. Geofencing functionality is designed to assure you that your boat remains where you left it, even over long periods.
- Control. You can use VirCru to ensure your boat is ready for your arrival. Control cabin temperature, humidity and lighting through your mobile device. You can even get the fridge cold before you set sail.
VirCru is based around three key components:
- The VirCru Hub - a GPS mobile connected device that connects with the VirCru App on your phone and wirelessly to the other VirCru devices on your boat. As well as providing the connection between you and your boat's devices, the VirCru Hub uses GPS to enable our GeoFence and Anchor Drag functionality as well as monitoring the angle of your boat (listing) and constantly recording the temperature ambient to the location of the Hub.
- The VirCru App - the main way that you interact with the VirCru Smart Boat System. It is built around a main dashboard that gives an overview of your sensors, combined with in-depth tools to give you the full picture of your boat and a range of inventory management functions.
- VirCru Sensors and Tags - the sensors and tags available in our product range allows you to customise your VirCru solution to meet the exact needs of your boat. Each sensor transmits information to the VirCru App, and sensors that monitor similar sections of your boat eg. cabin sensors, bilge pump sensors can be grouped together. VirCru’s sensors communicate with the VirCru App in your phone to deliver updates on your boat in real time.
- A boat owner uses the VirCru App and VirCru Door Sensor to configure an alert when a cabin door is opened.
- While the owner is away from their boat, an intruder enters the cabin. Consequently, the Door Sensor located on the cabin door detects this movement.
- The VirCru Door Sensor communicates with the VirCru App, informing the App that the door has been opened. The VirCru App immediately sends a notification to the owner, who takes the appropriate action to resolve the issue.
VirCru can record and monitor:
- GPS position (with GeoFencing functionality)
- Boat angle
- Cabin temperature and humidity
- Battery + shore power connection and voltage
- Isolator switch status
- Bilge pump levels
- Inventory and tether location
- Motion for door and window security
- Cabin Temperature, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide presence
- Outside temperature
- Engine Hours
- Trips taken
- Battery isolators
- Diesel and gas heaters
- Any other DC device up to 10A.