The VirCru High Water Sensor is either installed in your bilge or anywhere else you want to monitor your water levels. The VirCru Smart Boat App enables you to set the exact water level where you start to get notified and alerted to rising waters ensuring you have enough time to react before your boat is affected.
Imagine if you were aware every time your bilge pump was active? First of all you’d be completely assured that it was working properly and water levels were being efficiently managed. But imagine if your bilge pump was being activated a lot? An unusual amount… Well, that could mean a number of things, from concerning water levels through to a mechanical issue with the pump. Either way you’d want to know. When connected to your bilge pump, the VirCru Bilge Pump Sensor can be configured to alert you of any and all activity.
Need help with your set up?
Where is your boat kept?
What type of engine do you have?
How many battery packs do you have?
How many cabins are there onboard?
Do you have a tender onboard?
Do you want your fridge to be cold when you arrive?
Let us guide you through getting VirCru onboard your boat.HELP ME CHOOSE
Best features, best value
2G/4G works anywhere
If you have a boat berthed abroad over the winter - no problem. VirCru can send you data from anywhere in the world.
Best value on the market
Frequently asked questions
What is VirCru?
VirCru is a system of sensors that allows you to monitor and control your boat from anywhere. These sensors offer boat owners three core functions:
- Notifications. VirCru ensures your boat is functioning correctly by constantly measuring bilge levels, battery power, water levels and more. If anything requires your attention, the VirCru app will notify you immediately.
- Monitoring. VirCru can alert you via the app if your boat is broken into, or equipment is taken. Geofencing functionality is designed to assure you that your boat remains where you left it, even over long periods.
- Control. You can use VirCru to ensure your boat is ready for your arrival. Control cabin temperature, humidity and lighting through your mobile device. You can even get the fridge cold before you set sail.
What countries can VirCru cover?
How does VirCru work?
VirCru is based around three key components:
- The VirCru Hub - a GPS mobile connected device that connects with the VirCru App on your phone and wirelessly to the other VirCru devices on your boat. As well as providing the connection between you and your boat's devices, the VirCru Hub uses GPS to enable our GeoFence and Anchor Drag functionality as well as monitoring the angle of your boat (listing) and constantly recording the temperature ambient to the location of the Hub.
- The VirCru App - the main way that you interact with the VirCru Smart Boat System. It is built around a main dashboard that gives an overview of your sensors, combined with in-depth tools to give you the full picture of your boat and a range of inventory management functions.
- VirCru Sensors and Tags - the sensors and tags available in our product range allows you to customise your VirCru solution to meet the exact needs of your boat. Each sensor transmits information to the VirCru App, and sensors that monitor similar sections of your boat eg. cabin sensors, bilge pump sensors can be grouped together. VirCru’s sensors communicate with the VirCru App in your phone to deliver updates on your boat in real time.
- A boat owner uses the VirCru App and VirCru Door Sensor to configure an alert when a cabin door is opened.
- While the owner is away from their boat, an intruder enters the cabin. Consequently, the Door Sensor located on the cabin door detects this movement.
- The VirCru Door Sensor communicates with the VirCru App, informing the App that the door has been opened. The VirCru App immediately sends a notification to the owner, who takes the appropriate action to resolve the issue.