What is the VirCru Professional Programme?
The VirCru Professional Programme has been designed to make it as easy as possible for marine professionals to work with us. Simplicity is at the heart of VirCru and we want this to apply as much to the people and brands we work with as it does to our customers. That’s why we’ve created the VirCru Professional Programme, which makes the best Smart Boat Monitoring System on the market available to even more people and allows you to grow your marine business in the easiest way possible.
The VirCru Professional Programme means:
- No contracts
- No minimum quantities or orders
- No complicated vetting processes
- No complicated ordering process.
It also means:
- Simple prices and margin. Buy from us at % discount (available on enquiry) against RRP. The margin and any additional fees are your gross profit.
- An immediate start. As soon as we’ve approved your Public Liability Insurance Document, we’ll send a unique code so you can get started straight away.
- Buy from vircru.com and we’ll apply your discount and free delivery to every order you make.
- Support from our UK based Sales, Marketing and Product Teams.
Who is VirCru Professional for?
VirCru Professional is targeted at:
Marine Electricians, Technicians and Installers
Boat Brokers and Brands
Marine Retailers and Chandleries
Or anyone else in the Marine Industry whose customers would benefit from their expertise in recommending VirCru.
What do I do next?
Just complete your details in the form on this page and send us a photo of your business’s Public Liability Insurance Document. As soon as we’ve reviewed your application we’ll send you your discount code, and you’re good to go!
If you have any questions, either now or after you’ve submitted your application, please then contact us at:
This email address is monitored by members of the Sales, Marketing and Product Teams at VirCru so any support you need is based right here in the UK and at your fingertips.
Best features, best value
2G/4G works anywhere
If you have a boat berthed abroad over the winter - no problem. VirCru can send you data from anywhere in the world.
Best value on the market
Frequently asked questions
What is VirCru?
VirCru is a system of sensors that allows you to monitor and control your boat from anywhere. These sensors offer boat owners three core functions:
- Notifications. VirCru ensures your boat is functioning correctly by constantly measuring bilge levels, battery power, water levels and more. If anything requires your attention, the VirCru app will notify you immediately.
- Monitoring. VirCru can alert you via the app if your boat is broken into, or equipment is taken. Geofencing functionality is designed to assure you that your boat remains where you left it, even over long periods.
- Control. You can use VirCru to ensure your boat is ready for your arrival. Control cabin temperature, humidity and lighting through your mobile device. You can even get the fridge cold before you set sail.
What countries can VirCru cover?
How does VirCru work?
VirCru is based around three key components:
- The VirCru Hub - a GPS mobile connected device that connects with the VirCru App on your phone and wirelessly to the other VirCru devices on your boat. As well as providing the connection between you and your boat's devices, the VirCru Hub uses GPS to enable our GeoFence and Anchor Drag functionality as well as monitoring the angle of your boat (listing) and constantly recording the temperature ambient to the location of the Hub.
- The VirCru App - the main way that you interact with the VirCru Smart Boat System. It is built around a main dashboard that gives an overview of your sensors, combined with in-depth tools to give you the full picture of your boat and a range of inventory management functions.
- VirCru Sensors and Tags - the sensors and tags available in our product range allows you to customise your VirCru solution to meet the exact needs of your boat. Each sensor transmits information to the VirCru App, and sensors that monitor similar sections of your boat eg. cabin sensors, bilge pump sensors can be grouped together. VirCru’s sensors communicate with the VirCru App in your phone to deliver updates on your boat in real time.
- A boat owner uses the VirCru App and VirCru Door Sensor to configure an alert when a cabin door is opened.
- While the owner is away from their boat, an intruder enters the cabin. Consequently, the Door Sensor located on the cabin door detects this movement.
- The VirCru Door Sensor communicates with the VirCru App, informing the App that the door has been opened. The VirCru App immediately sends a notification to the owner, who takes the appropriate action to resolve the issue.